Filled faces and prominent cheeks make each face look younger and more attractive, While drooping cheeks indicate aging and problems with the body’s health. There are several ways to fill in the face and highlight the cheeks, such as fat injections or volume filler gel, but there are also natural ways to fill and highlight the cheeks.
There are many natural and home remedies that people have used to create prominent cheeks. Some of these methods require physical activity and others require food intake.
1. Face filling with facial exercise
Facial exercise, also called facial yoga, shapes the muscles of the face and makes the face look younger. In a 2018 study, a number of people exercised for 30 minutes a day for eight weeks, resulting in a fuller and younger face.
- Some examples of facial yoga exercises
- While holding your lips together, smile and lift your cheek muscles. Then place the fingers of both hands on either side of the mouth and lift the cheek by pulling the fingers upwards. Hold for 20 seconds.
- Close your mouth and inflate your cheeks as much as possible. Hold for 45 seconds and slowly empty.
- Open your mouth in an O-shape so that your lips are on your teeth and smile. Then place your fingers on the cheeks and move the cheeks up and down for 30 seconds.
2. Face filling with aloe vera
Aloe vera contains antioxidants, vitamins E and C. That’s why many people believe that consuming aloe vera has an anti-aging effect on the face. In one study, women who consumed 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel for 90 days had better skin elasticity than others. This method may not fill the cheeks, and more importantly, some people are allergic to aloe vera and damage the skin.
3. Face filling with apple
Apples are a good choice for skin damage due to their antioxidants and vitamins A, B and C. The Collagen, Elastin and Antioxidants in apples make the skin softer and fuller and rejuvenate the skin. One way to use apples to fill the cheeks is to make an apple mask. Grate an apple and massage it on the skin and rinse with water after 20 minutes.
4. Face filling with Glycerin and Rosewater
Before going to bed, apply a combination of glycerin and rose water in equal proportions to the cheeks to keep the skin clean and moisturized and make the skin fresher.
5. Face filling with Honey
Honey rejuvenates the face and cheeks due to its antibacterial and hydrating properties. Some people recommend mixing honey and papaya fruit in equal proportions and rubbing on the cheeks. Others believe that consuming 9 to 10 tablespoons of honey a day is beneficial for the skin due to its antioxidant properties.
6. Face filling by drinking milk
Use milk to cleanse and hydrate the skin because it is very good due to its water, fat and protein content. Milk contains nutrients necessary for healthy skin. Some people suggest that you drink 3 glasses of milk a day to have healthy skin. The nutrients in milk are:
- Amino acid
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamins A and D.
7. Face filling by oils
Massage of some oils on the cheeks and skin keeps it moist and healthy, and makes the cheeks fuller, which are:
- Almond oil: It has emollient and sclerosant properties and improves skin color.
- Avocado oil: Useful for dry skin.
- Coconut oil: Protects the skin from the sun’s rays.
Other tips to have fuller cheeks
- Use sunscreen. Sunscreen protects the skin from the sun’s rays.
- Don’t use cosmetics to make your skin breathe and stay younger.
- Always wash your face well before going to bed.
- Don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol. These bad habits cause aging and reduce the elasticity of the skin.
- Drink more water. The more hydrated the body, the younger and fresher the skin.
It has always been customary to have a full face and prominent cheeks to make the appearance look younger and healthier. In addition to surgical procedures, skin can be kept healthy and not ineffective by natural methods.
But it’s best to talk to your doctor before doing any of these procedures to make sure they’re safe.